Make an appointment with
We have answered some of your questions on our extensive website (see table of contents) so that you can make an informed decision before booking our services, but we welcome any further inquiries.
ToThePoint Massage is open 7 days a week and in the
evenings to provide maximum opportunity to arrange an appointment around
Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm
Saturday 10am - 7pm
Sunday 3pm - 6pm
All changes to session availability will be posted on our Facebookpage .
Please use the "FOLLOW" button on Facebook if you wish to receive our Facebook posts.
Due to the looming changes regarding face masks I might not be able to see everybody and not as many clients as before. I will send you a text after your booking.
Some important reminders before you book:
- The massages at ToThePoint Massage are strictly non-sexual.
- If you are a new client you can download our New Client Intake Form
before your visit to save time.
- We also treat children and have a working with children clearance (DCIS). Unless the minor is able to provide informed
consent, our association requires that a responsible adult remain in the
treatment room at all times.
- Our treatment room is heated and our massage table is fitted with an electric blanket to keep you warm on cold days.
- If you like to book in for an infrared sauna session click here to read and sign our waiver beforehand.
- Online bookings must be booked at least 3 hours in advance. Please call, text, or chat with us via Facebook Messenger (use lower right corner button) if you need to book at short notice or want to be added to our waiting list.
As there may be
changes made in our current schedule at any time, we can sometimes fit you in
earlier than anticipated, if you wish to come earlier.
- Payment can be done by cash, bank transfer, VISA, MasterCard, or HicapsGo and is due immediately after the massage.
- Our cancellation policy is here.
Please only book in if you can answer the following 3 questions with "no":
1. Have you returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
3. Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: a fever, difficulty breathing or dry cough?
We have procedures in place to manage risks to keep our community healthy and safe. We will continue to respond to the current global health challenge, and we are taking regular advice from the Australian Department of Health.
Our procedures include:
* Regularly cleaning all surfaces including door knobs, frequently touched
equipment and bench tops
* Washing our hands with soap and water regularly
* Having hand sanitiser available for clients
* Free face masks are available for interested clients.
* Linen is changed on massage tables after each client and any hard surfaces are cleaned between clients.
Barbara is trained in Infection Control and will also stop working if she is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
How to book
Online Booking Instructions
- If you are an existing client with a HealthKit login password please book here.
- Use the arrows and the date to navigate days and times.
- If you have problems filling out your phone number enter the Australian country code +61 and then your mobile number without the leading zero.
- Please fill out the "appointment notes" on the third page if you would
like to come earlier or later than the suggested times! This is usually
not a problem.